Featured post

Cucumber does not help eyes

Have you ever had that moment when you have a face mask on and you realise you don't have any cucumber? Do you run and get it? Heck no!...

Sunday 20 November 2016

The scariest experience of my life

When I was 11 I had my first panic attack (I've only had 2. 1 when I was 11 and one when I was 12). I was sitting in my history class on 3rd period learning about the black death when all of the lights and ipads went of and shut down. The teacher left the classroom like all other teachers to go and see the problem. However she did not return for half an hour. The bell rang for lunch but nobody moved. I started to panic about were the teachers had gone. The more outcomes I thought of the more panicked I got an till I started hyperventilating. My best friend came over to make sure I was ok however I could not answer and just went on hyperventilating. After however I started to calm down. A hour later the teachers came back. They had been in a meeting and had sent TA's over but they had not arrived. The only reason I was scared was because I though I was going to die it was so horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment